Emblem3 released their own self-titled app on February 15th, 2016.
Emblem3 announced the app the same day as their Waking Up Tour. It was supposed to be launched Valentine's Day 2016, but was delayed until the 15th for andriod users. iPhone users had the app delayed until February16th.
- The app has free music from the band which can be streamed through the app
- It is connected to all of the boy's social media (Including YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter)
- It includes Emblem3 emojis called "Articons"
- It includes a reward system in which you redeem "hearts" for wallpapers and ringtones.
- There is a fanboard list that shows the top fans
- Fans can win contests to meet the boys